TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please read the following terms and conditions of use carefully before using this website www.bnl.com.np
This website (hereafter this “Website”) is made available by Bottlers Nepal Limited, a company incorporated in Nepal under the laws of Nepal (hereafter “BNL”). This Website is offered to you (hereafter the “User”), conditioned on your acceptance of these Terms and Conditions of Use. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions of Use, please exit this Website.
1. Use of this website
The Website has been prepared and compiled by BNL, in good faith
and solely for the purposes of providing information about the business
operations and initiatives of BNL and the career and business opportunities
available with BNL.
BNL authorizes the User to view the content available on the
Website. The User is not permitted to copy, replicate, modify, distribute,
display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any
information obtained from this Website, whether in printed, visual or
electronic form, for any purpose whatsoever, without the prior written
permission, at the sole discretion of BNL. As a condition of User’s use of this
Website, User warrants that he/she will not use this Website for any purpose
that is unlawful, prohibited or not expressly permitted by these Terms and
Conditions of Use. While accessing and viewing the contents of the Website, the
User agrees to comply with all copyright laws existing worldwide and to prevent
any unauthorized copying of any of the content available on the Website.
User agrees that any unauthorized or unlawful use of this Website,
or any contents thereof, would result in irreparable injury to BNL and/or its
affiliates for which monetary damages would be inadequate, and in such event BNL
and/or its affiliates, as the case may be, shall have the right, in addition to
other remedies available at law and in equity, to immediate injunctive relief
against the User and/or criminal prosecution. Nothing contained in these Terms
and Conditions of Use shall be construed to limit remedies available pursuant
to statutory or other claims that BNL and/or its affiliates may have under
separate legal authority.
2. Intellectual Property
All contents of this Website are copyrighted by BNL and/or its
affiliates, unless otherwise noted/indicated. The Website features logos, brand
identities and other trademarks, service marks, trade names, slogans, logos,
and other indicia of origin (“Marks”) that are the registered trademarks of The
Coca-Cola Company as the case may be. Nothing contained on this Website should
be construed as granting, by implication, estoppels or otherwise, any license
or right to use any Mark displayed on this Website without prior written
permission (at the sole discretion) of BNL or any such third party that may own
the Mark, displayed on the Website.
User’s registration data and other information about the User
available at www.bnl.com.np.
User acknowledges that through his/her use of this Website, User consents to
information, including the transfer of his/her information to governmental
authorities for storage, processing and use by BNL and/or its affiliates.
4. Liability Disclaimer
- While BNL endeavors to ensure that the contents of the Website are accurate and reliable, BNL makes no representations about the suitability of the information and services contained or obtained through this Website for any purpose, or the results that may be obtained from using this Website. All such information is provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. BNL does not make any representation or warranty with respect to the veracity or the completeness of the information available on the Website and assumes no liability or responsibility for any omissions or errors in the information available on the Website. In no event shall BNL and/or its affiliates be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this Website, or for any information or services obtained through this Website, or otherwise arising out of the use of this Website, whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if BNL or any of its affiliates has been advised of the possibility of damages.
- With respect to the contents and information available on the Website, BNL does not make any representation or warranty, express or implied, of any kind, including, but not limited to, warranties of merchantability, non-infringement, or fitness for any particular purpose.
- The User agrees that some or all of the contents on this Website may be unavailable, from time to time. It is further agreed that BNL does not make any representation or warranty that the contents of this Website are free from viruses or other items of destructive nature.
- This Website may contain forward-looking statements about BNL and/or BNL’s financial and operating performance, business plans and prospects, in-line products and product development that involve substantial risks and uncertainties. Actual results could differ materially from the expectations and projections set forth in those statements. BNL undertakes no obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements. The information contained on this Website does not comprise a prospectus or an admission document and does not contain or constitute or form part of any offer or invitation, or any solicitation of an offer to invest in the shares, or any other products or services or otherwise deal in these or enter into a contract with BNL or any other company. The information provided should not be relied upon in connection with any investment decision. Accordingly, BNL assumes no liability or responsibility for any decisions made on the basis of any forward-looking statements.
5. Limitation of Liability
In no event shall BNL be liable for any damages whatsoever arising
out of, or in connection with, the User’s access of this Website or any
information contained at the Website or any linked websites. In particular, BNL
shall not be liable for special, indirect, consequential or incidental damages,
whether an action alleging such damages is brought in contract, negligence or
6. Representation and warranties of users
User acknowledges, represents and warrants to BNL as follows:
- User agrees not to modify the contents of the Website.
- User shall not interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operations of the Website, in any manner whatsoever.
- User is prohibited from using the Website to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. User further agrees not to use the Website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use or any applicable laws. BNL will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing BNL to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or material on the Website.
- User is solely responsible for his/her use of this Website including content, material and information posted, published, submitted or otherwise disseminated by User through this Website. User will use this Website legally and only for the purposes that it is intended to be used for.
- User will evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any content, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such content.
- User will comply fully with these Terms and Conditions of Use.
- User acknowledges that the Internet or BNL’s systems, services and equipment may from time to time be inoperative in full or in part as a consequence of but not limited to, mechanical breakdown, maintenance, hardware or software upgrades, any communication connectivity problems or other facts beyond the control of BNL. User acknowledges that BNL will not be held liable for any failure or inability to provide continuous, error free, uninterrupted services under these or any other circumstances.
The User agrees to defend, indemnify and hold BNL harmless from
and against any and all claims, damages, costs and expenses, including
advocate’s fees, arising from and related to User’s access and use of the
8. Links on third party websites
The User hereby agrees not to establish a link of the Website on
third party website, for any purposes whatsoever, without the prior written
permission of BNL.
9. Links to third party websites
This Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by parties
other than BNL. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. BNL does
not control such websites and is not responsible for their contents. BNL’s
inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of the
material on such websites or any association with their operators.
BNL and/or its affiliates may also present advertisements or
promotional materials on or through this Website. User’s participation in any
promotional event is subject to the terms and conditions associated with that
event. User’s dealings with, or participation in promotions of, any third-party
advertisers on or through this Website are solely between User and such
third-party. User agrees that BNL and/or its affiliates shall not be
responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result
of any such dealings or as the result of the presence of such third parties’
reference on this Website.
Without limiting any of the disclaimers of warranty set forth in
these Terms and Conditions of Use, BNL does not provide or make any
representation as to the quality or nature of any of the third party
information, products or services provided through this Website, or any other
representation, warranty or guaranty. Furthermore, BNL disclaims any responsibility,
if such third-party websites:
- infringe any third party’s intellectual property rights;
- provide any information which is inaccurate, incomplete or misleading
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose
- do not undertake adequate security measures
- contain viruses or other items of destructive nature or
- provide any libelous or defamatory contents or information
User’s use of this Website constitutes User’s agreement to be
bound, without any modifications or reservations whatsoever, by these Terms and
Conditions of Use, which may be updated or modified from time to time without
notice to User. Any changes shall become part of these Terms and Conditions of
Use and shall apply immediately. By continuing to use this Website after such
modifications, User indicates acceptance of those modifications. User may also
be required to re-accept a substantially revised Terms and Conditions of Use to
continue to use this Website. User can view the most current version of the
Terms and Conditions of Use any time at Terms and Conditions.
- Governing Law and Jurisdiction. These Terms and Conditions of Use are governed by the laws of Nepal. User hereby consents to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Kathmandu in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of this Website. Use of this Website is unauthorized in any jurisdiction that does not give effect to all provisions of these Terms and Conditions of Use, including without limitation this paragraph.
- Any rights or permissions not expressly granted herein are reserved.